Displaying results 21 - 25 of 25 matches (0.02 seconds)
21. Divine Action Topic: Drees, Willem B. A Case Against Temporal Critical...
move from a four-dimensional spacetime perspective
into a three-dimensional, spatial perspective in which time plays a minimal
role at best.
Critical realists such as
Barbour , Peacocke and Polkinghorne have been careful to avoid
22. Divine Action Topic: Happel, Stephen. Metaphors and Time Asymmetry: Co...
of spacetime might be equiprimordial, requiring a
co-implicating dialectic. Scientists,
in turn, are encouraged to develop an approach which overcomes the
symmetrical-asymmetrical arguments concerning
23. Divine Action Topic: Redhead, Michael. The Tangled Story of Nonlocalit...
in the causal structure of spacetime .
Specifically, Redhead claims that relativity entails the Philosophically
Grounded Invariance Principle (PIP), which asserts that causal influences
cannot operate outside the light-cone. If, alternatively,
24. God, Humanity and the Cosmos Topic: The Remarkable Uniformity of the Universe
capable of transcending spacetime and
the confinement of relativistic causality - possessing an overview of the
entire cosmos at the instant of its creation, and manipulating all the causally
disconnected parts to go bang with almost exactly
25. Interview: John D. Barrow
Principle and Dimensions of Spacetime
Our Location in the Universe and the Anthropic Principle
Time and the Anthropic Principle
The Anthropic Principle and Density Constraints
The Emergence of