Displaying results 11 - 16 of 16 matches (0.01 seconds)
11. Biography: Biography Index
Cole-Turner - Theologian and author of The New Genesis: Theology
and The Genetic Revolution
Collins - Physician-Geneticist, director of the National
12. Event: Stem-Cell Colloquy (Chicago 2001)
link | Feedback
13. Genetics Topic: Genetics & Ethics: Topics Index
leads Ronald Cole-Turner to a beneficent vision: For the
church, it is not enough to avoid the risks. Genetic engineering
must contribute in a positive way to make the world a more just
and more ecologically
14. Genetics Topic: No, Not Yet, Maybe, and Why Not: Protestant Ambivalence Or ...
Or Moral Discretion?
Dr. Ronald Cole-Turner - Reverend, Pittsburgh Theological Seminary
AAAS Report on
Evanston Seminary Stem-Cell Colloquy
Ted Peters on Stem-Cells and Ethics
15. Resources: CTNS Recommended: Basic Level
Cole-Turner , Ronald.
Human Cloning : Religious Responses. (Louisville, Ky.: Westminster John Knox Press, 1997). ISBN: 0664257712.
Davies , P.C.W.
God and the New Physics . (New York: Simon and
16. Genetics Topic: Sondra Wheeler
link | Feedback | Contributed by: Science & Spirit Magazine
and Garrett Evangelical Theological Seminary