Displaying results 1 - 10 of 12 matches (0.01 seconds)
1. Biography: Richard Address
Richard Address Rabbi Richard F. Address was ordained at HUC-JIR (Cincinnati) in 1972, and
received his Doctor of Divinity from HUC-JIR in 1997. In May 1998 he received
his certificate in Pastoral Counseling from the PostGraduate
2. Full Biography Index
3. Evolution Topic: Is Evolution Wedded to Atheism?
we desperately need to address is whether this is a
conflict that must be fought, and what is the evidence presented in the movie
for going to battle? Does Darwinism lead to atheism?
To start with, a crucial contribution of
4. Biography: Paul Ekman
is a 1992 keynote address to the Japanese Congress of Psychology. Ekman
is responsible for editing the new edition of Charles Darwin 's The
Expression of the Emotions in Man and Animals (
1998), to which he also contributed
5. Ecology Topic: Introduction: Beyond Lynn White, Jr.
in order to successfully address the emerging environmental crises, humans
must first examine and critique their attitudes toward nature. Ultimately, the essay concluded, our
attitudes toward nature are rooted in our religious beliefs. As White
6. Genetics Topic: Genetic Technologies - The Radical Revision of Human Existen...
the Natural World Keynote Address:
Lovins - Rocky Mountain Institute
Hurlbut - Stanford
7. Intelligent Design Topic: The Question of Motives
hearing. The subtitle of Richard Dawkins 's The Blind Watchmaker reads Why the Evidence of Evolution Reveals a Universe Without Design Dawkins may be right that design is absent from the universe. But design theorists insist that science
8. Genetics Topic: But Who Speaks for Me? The Need for the Religous Voice in Bi...
Voice in Bioethics Rabbi Richard Address - Union of American Hebrew Congregations
AAAS Report on
Evanston Seminary Stem-Cell Colloquy
Ted Peters on Stem-Cells and Ethics
Ted Peters on
9. Genetics Topic: Issues For the Millennium: Cloning and Genetic Technologies ...
Rabbi Richard Address - Union of American Hebrew Congregations
But Who Speaks for Me? The Need for the Religous Voice in Bioethics: Play
Jonathan Cohen ,
10. Science and Suffering Topic: Suffering and Buddhism - Paul Ingram
The Buddhist way of addressing suffering - social
engagement, or social activism, as it is more familiarly called by American
Christians - is grounded in the practice of non-violence and the practice