Displaying results 31 - 39 of 39 matches (0.01 seconds)
31. Biography: Ted Peters
Russell and Michael Welker, Resurrection : Theological and
Scientific Assessments (Eerdmans, 2002).
for Ted Peters
32. Divine Action Topic: Alston, W. Divine Action, Human Freedom, and the ...
of the Sea
of Reeds and the resurrection , as well as daily divine-human interaction, in
prayer for example. Thus God acts as a
personal agent, possessed of intellect and will.
With this as background,
Alston proceeds to the main
33. Divine Action Topic: Arbib, Michael A. Towards a Neuroscience of the P...
science on the issue of the
Book Series Index
Next: Arbib, Michael A. Crusoes Brain: Of Solitude and Society."
link | Printer-friendly | Feedback | Contributed by: CTNS /Vatican
34. Divine Action Topic: Ellis, George F. R. Ordinary and Extraordinary Di...
and revelation (such as the Resurrection of Christ) then the
problem of evil does not take on the same dimensions as it does when it is
assumed that God might freely intervene in any sort of process at any time.
Finally, Ellis addresses
35. Divine Action Topic: Ellis, George F. R. Intimations of Transcendence:...
clearly in the resurrection of Jesus.
Evidence for the theological vision proposed here comes from a variety
of human experiences, which Peter Berger has termed intimations of
transcendence. Ellis argues that while
36. Divine Action Topic: Peacocke, Arthur. Biological Evolution - A Positi...
perspective. Christs resurrection shows that
such union with God cannot be broken even by death. His invitation to follow
him calls us to be transformed by Gods act of new creation within human
history. But how is this possible for
37. Divine Action Topic: Quantum Theory
Book Series Index
link | Printer-friendly | Feedback | Contributed by: CTNS /Vatican Observatory
38. Divine Action Topic: Russell, Robert John. Divine Action and Quantum M...
intelligibility of the resurrection and eschatology in light of physics and
Russells essay includes an
appendix on philosophical problems in quantum mechanics, including a proposed
architecture of philosophical
39. Interview: Ted Peters
tries to turn death into resurrection . And I think your and my task, insofar as we mirror God, insofar as we carry God's
image in this world, is to try to make this world a better place. And so, that's the only reason that I think that