Displaying results 91 - 98 of 98 matches (0.01 seconds)
91. Science and Religion Topic: Stephen Meyer: The New Cosmology: Theistic Impl...
A Causal Theory?
The actual point of creation lies outside the scope of presently
known laws of physics.
92. Science and Religion Topic: Father Robert Spitzer: The Anthropic Principle -...
s Equations for Quantum Mechanical Interaction
Einstein s Equation for the General Theory at Relativity (Regulating the
interaction at mass energy with space - time coordinate structure)
93. Divine Action Topic: Drees, Willem B. Gaps for God?
this is inconsistent with quantum physics and thermodynamics.
In addition, Polkinghorne seems to interpret the unpredictability of chaotic
systems as a sign of intrinsic openness, but this ignores the real meaning of
94. Divine Action Topic: Ellis, George F. R. and William R. Stoeger. Intro...
which will disappear when
a quantum theory of gravity is achieved?
They also touch on questions of the origin of structure, complexity and
life in the universe.
Book Series Index
Next: Ellis, George F. R. The Theology of the
95. Divine Action Topic: Process Theology
Book Series Index
Next: Quantum Theory
link | Printer-friendly | Feedback | Contributed by: CTNS /Vatican Observatory
96. Ecology Topic: Charles Birch and John B. Cobb, Jr.'s The Liberation of Life:...
Morgan's emergent evolution theory posited life as inherently
developing their ecological model, Birch and Cobb are concerned primarily with
the fact that vitalism and the emergent evolution models merely point out
97. God, Humanity and the Cosmos Topic: An Examination of Reductionism
smallest level of
things, in quantum theory , but this does not take away its attractiveness in
Three questions may be asked to discover
whether Cricks project has succeeded:
do the laws of physics and chemistry
98. Intelligent Design Topic: What does it mean to be intelligently design...
design is not a mechanistic theory . Yes, but earlier Dembski had suggested that a more substantial proposal
regarding a model for designer action might be forthcoming. A design inference
therefore does not avoid the problem of how a