Displaying results 11 - 15 of 15 matches (0.01 seconds)
11. Event: Interpreting Evolution: Scientific and Religious Perspectives (Haver...
Michael Behe -
Order and Design
Ken Miller -
Paley in a Test-Tube
- Epics, Epochs and Apex: How the World's Religions Interpret Evolution
12. Evolution Topic: Should ID advocates be expelled?
taxa? But Michael Behe - perhaps the most
famous ID advocate in all the world (and not included in the film) - doesnt
believe that. Ok, is it just that there
are some things that natural law is inadequate
13. Intelligent Design Topic: The Core of Dembskis Case for ID
played a prominent role in Michael Behe s book, Darwin s Black Box , as an example of a biotic system that
exhibits the quality he called irreducible complexity .
Dembski considers irreducible complexity - after he
14. Intelligent Design Topic: Darwinism = evolution + maximal naturalism
natural processes alone. Michael Behe , for instance, says
I find the idea of common descent (that all organisms share a common
ancestor) fairly convincing, and have no particular reason to doubt it.
...Although Darwin s
15. Intelligent Design Topic: Intelligent Design as a Positive Research Program
is of course biology, with Michael Behe 's irreducibly complex biochemical systems, like the bacterial flagellum , having thusfar attracted the most attention. In my view, however, the most promising research in this area is now being done at the