141. Biography: Robert John Russell
Evolutionary and Molecular Biology: Scientific Perspectives on Divine Action
(CTNS & Vatican Observatory/UNP, 1998)
Neuroscience and the Person: Scientific Perspectives on Divine Action
(CTNS & Vatican
142. Biography: Barbara Smith-Moran
( M.A.T., chemistry,
biology, 1969 )
Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts ( M.A., astronomy, 1974 )
Episcopal Divinity School, Cambridge, Massachusetts ( M.Div.,
theology/pastoral theology, 1989 )
143. Biography: Kirk Wegter McNelly
action, one focused on
evolutionary biology and the other on the neurosciences. Most recently, he
served as co-editor for the latest volume of the series, Quantum Mechanics :
Scientific Perspectives on Divine Action (CTNS/VO, 2001). He also
144. Science and Religion Topic: Stephen Meyer: The New Cosmology
Douglas Futuyma - Evolutionary Biology
From eternity were the
145. Divine Action Topic: Introduction
Chaos and Complexity
146. Divine Action Topic: Ward, Keith. God as a Principle of Cosmological E...
described by physics and evolutionary biology .
This inter-relationship is central to the Christian claim that . . .
goodness is rooted in the nature of things, and is not some sort of arbitrary
decision or purely subjective expression of
147. Ecology Topic: Introduction: Beyond Lynn White, Jr.
limited to, conservation and evolutionary biology , sociology,
economics, ecology, physics, anthropology , and political science. From this
dialogical, interdisciplinary, and dialectical approach, ecological issues will
be resolved by moving from
148. Evolution Topic: Was Richard von Sternberg expelled?
has two Ph.D.s in biology and
a significant record of published research related to evolution. He is a Christian and a supporter of ID . As editor of a small-circulation scientific
journal, Proceedings of the Biological
149. Maddox Bibliography Topic: 1. Broad Western Christian Engagements
Theology and the New Biology . Edinburgh: T & T Clark, 2000.
Deane-Drummond, Celia. Wonder and Wisdom:
Conversations in Science, Spirituality and Theology . West Conshohocken,
PA: Templeton Foundation Press, 2006.
150. Maddox Bibliography Topic: c. Contemporary Anti-supernaturalist Darwinists
Concept of Progress
in Evolutionary Biology . Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1996.
Ruse, Michael. The Darwinian Revolution : Science Red
in Tooth and Claw . 2 nd edition. Chicago, IL: University of
Chicago Press, 1999.