Displaying results 1 - 5 of 5 matches (0.01 seconds)
1. General Term: Brown, Thomas
Brown, Thomas Scottish
philosopher (1778-1820). Browns main work was his Lectures
on the Philosophy of the Human Mind , which was published posthumously
in 1820. Though associated by some
with the Common Sense
2. Itnerdisciplinary Topic: Theology, Anti-Theology and Atheology
Scottish thinkers Thomas Brown and Alexander Bain , and the concomitant neglect
of older, theological categories of passions and affections of the
soul and moral sentiments is considered as an example
3. Maddox Bibliography Topic: b. Historical and Sociological Perspectives on th...
Artigas, Mariano, Thomas F. Glick & Rafael A. Martinez.
Negotiating Darwin : The Vatican Confronts Evolution, 1877 - 1902 .
Baltimore, MD: Johns Hopkins University Press, 2006.
Bowler, Peter J. Evolution: The History of An
4. Resources: CTNS Recommended: Intermediate Level
Thomas, Owen C., ed. Gods
Activity in the World: the Contemporary Problem. (Chico, CA: Scholars Press, 1983). ISBN: 0891306021.
Tracy, Thomas F. The
God Who Acts . (Pennsylvania State Univ.,
5. Maddox Bibliography Topic: C. Debates over the Social Dimensions of Modern S...
York: Routledge, 2001.
Brown, James Robert. Who Rules in Science: An
Opinionated Guide to the Wars . Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press,
Gieryn, Thomas F. Cultural Boundaries of Science:
Credibility on the Line .