Displaying results 1 - 7 of 7 matches (0.01 seconds)
1. Resources: CTNS Recommended: Research Level
Eugene and Andrew B. Newberg . The Mystical Mind: Probing the Biology of Religious
Experience. (Minneapolis: Fortress Press, 1999). ISBN: 0800631633.
Devlin, Keith .
Goodbye, Descartes : the End of Logic and
2. Biography: Andrew Newberg
Andrew Newberg Dr. Newberg is Director of Clinical Nuclear Medicine, Director of NeuroPET
Research, and Assistant Professor in the Department of Radiology at the Hospital
of the University of Pennsylvania. Upon graduating from the
3. Maddox Bibliography Topic: 10. Neuroscience and the Human Soul / Human Respo...
dAquili, Eugene & Andrew B. Newberg . The Mystical
Mind: Probing the Biology of Religious Experience . Minneapolis, MN:
dAquili, Eugene & Andrew B. Newberg. Why God Wont
Go Away: Brain
4. Event: Science and the Three Monotheisms in the 21st Century, A New Partners...
Andrew Newberg (University of
(Institute of Child Health)
Biotechnology, Ethics, and the Spiritual
5. Event: Neuroscience, Religious Experience and the Self (Montreal 2001)
Andrew Newberg: A
Neuropsychological Analysis of Religious Experience
Palmyre Oomen: On
Brain, Soul, Self, and Freedom: An Essay in Bridging Neuroscience and Faith
6. Biography: Biography Index
Newberg - Brain researcher, author of Why God Wont Go Away
Newsome - Neurobiologist, member of the National Academy of Sciences
7. Full Biography Index
Warren A Nord