1. Divine Action Topic: Wildman, Wesley J. and Robert John Russell. Chaos...
Wildman , Wesley J. and Robert John Russell . Chaos: A Mathematical Introduction with Philosophical Reflections.
Wesley J. Wildman and Robert
John Russells article surveys the mathematical details of a single
2. Divine Action Topic: Tracy, Thomas F. Evolution, Divine Action, and th...
various goods in
creation. John Hick, for example, holds that the good of soul making requires
that persons be free to develop their intellectual, moral, and spiritual
capacities by acting in an environment that is lawful, impersonal,
3. Divine Action Topic: Tracy, Thomas F. Particular Providence and the Go...
causes must be incomplete. John Compton has suggested another way to
pursue this second strategy. Just as we routinely describe certain movements of
the human body both as a series of physical events and as intentional action,
so we can describe
4. Full Biography Index
5. Divine Action Topic: Evolutionary Theory
Haught, John F.
Darwins Gift to Theology."
Biocultural Evolution: A Clue to the Meaning of
Pope John Paul
II. Message to
6. Resources: Bibliography for Russell on Cosmology
York: John Wiley & Sons, 1974)
James T. Cushing and
Ernan McMullin, eds., Philosophical
Consequences of Quantum Theory (Notre Dame: University of Notre
Dame Press, 1989).
Wesley J. Wildman
7. Biography: Biography Index
D Barrow - Astrophysicist, author of The Anthropic Cosmological
J. Behe - Biologist, advocate of Intelligent Design Theory, author
8. Resources: CTNS Recommended: Research Level
Brooke , John and Geoffrey
Cantor. Reconstructing Nature: The Engagement of Science and Religion . (Edinburgh: T&T Clark , 1998). ISBN: 0567086003.
Brooke, John Hedley, Jitse M. Van Der Meer and
9. Biography: Randy Maddox
is Professor of Theology and Wesleyan Studies at the Divinity
School of Duke University. He is a recognized authority on both John Wesley 's
theology and the theological developments in later Methodism. Dr. Maddox has had
a life-long interest in
10. Divine Action Topic: Chaos Theory
John. The Laws of Nature and the Laws of
John. The Metaphysics of Divine Action.
R.. Describing Gods