1. Biography: Michael Behe
Michael Behe Michael J. Behe was graduated from Drexel University in 1974 with a Bachelor
of Science degree in Chemistry. He did his graduate studies in biochemistry at
the University of Pennsylvania and was awarded the Ph.D. in 1978
2. Origins Topic: Michael Behe - Presentation
Michael Behe - Presentation Slides: DNA Double-Helix , DNA
Backbone , Bacterial Flagellum
Science and Divine
A Classification of Theories of
3. Maddox Bibliography Topic: d. Recent Critiques of Naturalistic Darwinism (es...
Behe , Michael J. Darwin s Black Box: The Biochemical
Challenge to Evolution . New York: Free Press, 1996.
Behe, Michael J. The Edge of Evolution: The Search
for the Limits of Darwinism . New York:
4. Intelligent Design Topic: Situating Intelligent Design in the Contemporary D...
is not atypical. Biologists Michael Behe , Jonathan Wells, and Dean Kenyon all started out adhering to Darwinism and felt no religious pull to renounce it. In Behe's case, as a Roman Catholic, there was simply no religious reason to question
5. Full Biography Index
6. Origins Topic: Perspectives on Evolution - Index
Michael Behe -
Intelligent Design : Play
Ken Miller - Brown
Paley in a Test Tube: Play
William Dembski -
7. Origins Topic: Niles Eldredge - Q&A
Michael Behe - Presentation
link | Feedback | Contributed by: CTNS
8. History Topic: Intelligent Design
brought out Michael J. Behe s Darwins Black Box:
The Biochemical Challenge to Evolution , which stirred up a
storm of publicity, both positive and negative. Behe, a Catholic
biochemist on the faculty of Lehigh
9. Biography: Biography Index
J. Behe - Biologist, advocate of Intelligent Design Theory, author
of Darwin 's Black Box
Birch - Ecologist and Templeton Prize winner.
10. Biography: Kenneth Miller
1995, and a review of Michael Behe 's " The Black Box " for
Creation/Evolution in 1996.
Paley in a Test
and the Genome