81. Genetics Topic: Genetic Technologies - The Radical Revision of Human Existen...
Dolly the Cloned Sheep
82. Genetics Topic: The Gay Gene?
of the supposed
homosexual DNA , Hamer located a region near the end of the long
arm of the X chromosome that likely contains a gene influencing
sexual orientation. Because men receive an X chromosome from their
mother and a Y chromosome from
83. God, Humanity and the Cosmos Book Section: Full Book Table of Contents
of life - 4.7.1 How DNA codes for information - 4.7.2 Elegance
in biology and physics - 4.7.3 DNA, the importance of mutation
4.8 Some recent debates about evolution
- 4.8.1 Punctuated equilibrium
and radical contingency -
84. Intelligent Design Topic: E. coli and its Rotary Propulsion System: Dembski&...
the cells circular DNA molecule , which houses E. colis
The genome of E. coli - the instructional
information residing in the genetically relevant portion of its DNA - consists of
about 4.7 million base
85. Genetics Topic: But Who Speaks for Me? The Need for the Religous Voice in Bi...
, Cloning , Cytoplasm ,
DNA , Differentiated Cells , Ectoderm , Enucleation , Exogenous
Virus , Gamete , Genome , Genotype , HARTs , In Vitro , In Vivo , Intron , Mesoderm ,
Metaphase Plate , Mitochondrial DNA ,
Mitosis , Nucleotide , Nucleus
86. Maddox Bibliography Topic: d. Recent Critiques of Naturalistic Darwinism (es...
Design: From Darwin to DNA . New York: Cambridge University Press, 2004.
Hunter, Cornelius G. Darwins God: Evolution and the
Problem of Evil . Grand Rapids, MI: Brazos Press, 2001.
Hunter, Cornelius G. Darwins Proof:
87. Maddox Bibliography Topic: 3. Ethical Issues in Genetic Engineering
Drlica, Karl. Understanding DNA and Gene Cloning: A
Guide for the Curious . Third edition. New York: Wiley, 1997.
Holland, Suzanne, Karen Lebacqz , and Laurie Zoloth , eds.
The Human Embryonic Stem Cell Debate: Science, Ethics, and
88. Maddox Bibliography Topic: H. Evolutionary Molecular Biology
The Making of the Fittest: DNA and
the Ultimate Forensic Record of Evolution . New York: W. W. Norton, 2006.
Coen, Enrico. The Art of Genes: How Organisms Make
Themselves . New York: Oxford University Press, 1999.
Conroy, Glenn C.
89. Technology Topic: Nano Technology and Nano Ethics - Introduction
Compare this to a DNA molecule which is 2.5 nm wide, or a human hair which is
80,000 nm thick. Only atomic microscopes are able to see things on the nano
The NNI Reports Some of Their Recent Discoveries:
90. Neuroscience Topic: Neuroscience and Thomas Aquinas
since the discovery of DNA . The
brain is significantly involved here, in that neurochemicals play
a large role in appetite and sex drive; while pituitary hormones
Next higher are the sensitive