Displaying results 21 - 25 of 25 matches (0 seconds)
21. God, Humanity and the Cosmos Topic: A Classification of Theories of Divine A...
i) sceptical naturalism - Willem B
Drees has surveyed the field with characteristic insight, but is reluctant to speak of particular divine action because this might seem
to undermine the adequacy of naturalistic explanations, to which he
22. God, Humanity and the Cosmos Topic: Peacockes View of Divine Action
As Willem B Drees points out, speaking of the environment of the whole universe can never be more than a
metaphor, but it is the strength of panentheism that it can offer such a telling
metaphor. Thomas Tracy also takes
23. Maddox Bibliography Topic: 5. Contemporary Cosmology and Creatio ex Nihilo
University Press, 1995.
Drees , Willem B. Beyond the Big Bang, Quantum
Cosmologies and God . La Salle, IL: Open Court, 1990.
Gonzalez, Guillermo & Jay W. Richards. The Privileged
Planet: How Our Place in the Cosmos is Designed
24. Maddox Bibliography Topic: C. Survey Essay Collections of Current Science/Th...
Templeton Press, 2000.
Drees , Willem B. Is Nature Ever Evil? Religion,
Science, and Value . New York: Routledge, 2003.
Eisen , Arri & Gary Laderman. Science, Religion, and
Society: An Encyclopedia of History, Culture, and
25. Resources: CTNS Recommended: Research Level
Drees , Willem B. Beyond
the Big Bang . (La Salle, Il.: Open Court, 1991). ISBN: 0812691172.
Gregersen, Niels, and J.
Wentzel van Huyssteen , eds. Rethinking Theology and Science: Six Models for the