51. Maddox Bibliography Topic: 2. Evangelical Western Christian Enga...
for Belief . New York: Free Press, 2006.
Davis, John Jefferson. The Frontiers of Science and
Faith: Examining Question from the Big Bang to the End of the Universe .
Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity, 2002.
52. Maddox Bibliography Topic: F. Cosmology and Astrophysics
of Eternity . New York: Free Press, 1999.
Barrow , John D. The Origin of the Universe . New
York: Basic Books, 1997.
Greene, Brian R. The Elegant Universe: Superstrings,
Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory
53. Maddox Bibliography Topic: I. Historical and Social Background of Contempora...
Modernity . New York: Free Press, 1990.
Wertheim , Margaret. Pythagoras Trousers: God,
Physics, and the Gender Wars . New York: Norton, 1997.
II. Reflections on the
54. Maddox Bibliography Topic: 10. Neuroscience and the Human Soul / Human Respo...
and Free Will . New York: Oxford University Press, 2007.
Peterson, Gregory R. Minding God: Theology and the
Cognitive Sciences . Minneapolis: Fortress Press, 2002.
Runehov, Anne L. C. Sacred or Neural: The
55. Technology Topic: What Questions Might a Nano-Ethicist Ask?
into the winds of the free market?
Cultural Values . When
enhancement shines on the horizon beckoning us to come forward, how will we
value what previously has been normal for us human beings? Are we at risk for
56. Neuroscience Topic: The Person in Jewish Thought
Determined, or are we Free?
link | Printer-friendly | Feedback
| Contributed by: Dr. Nancey Murphy
57. Physics Topic: The Theology of Creation
is totally free; matter, space, time and even the laws of nature
emerge out of God's unconditional choice. In this sense, `creation
out of nothing' really means `not created out of anything prior.'
Creatio ex nihilo also implies
58. Question Home: What Makes us Human?
Are we Free?
link | Feedback
59. Resources: Bibliography for Peters on Genetics
Life (New York:
Free Press, 1994).
Cole-Turner , " Genetics and the Church ," 55.
David Heyd, Genethics: Moral Issues in the Creation of
People (Berkeley: University of California Press, 1992).
Dean H. Hamer,
60. Video: Bill Damon
Are we Free?
Books on Neuroscience and Theology